Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Photos That Didn’t Make the Cut

I think I’ve written a whole three posts in March that were not about Disney.  I’m so sorry.
Because today,  here’s another one. 

I’m just stumped.  I think expecting a blogger to write so much and keep you people entertained for free is an awful lot to ask so keep your groans to yourself.  Maybe you guys could chip in and help write every now and then? Or possibly send cash? I don’t think it’s too much to ask.  But until then, here are the photos that didn’t make any of my Disney posts for various reasons.  Enjoy.
~
Here are Jack and Ben getting a tour of our airplane’s cockpit, which was very exciting until the pilot stood on his seat and waved his arms around and started screaming about…oh, no, never mind, I’m getting mixed up with the news this week.  Our pilots were both really very nice and the one who talked on the PA system to us was especially funny.  He had a cute southern accent and he told us he was from Georgia and that when we flew over Georgia we were to look out our windows, his wife would be waving to us from outside their double wide.  
DSCF8319

Here is the white chain fence outside of Test Track.  Although it is a very nice fence, the photo just didn’t make the cut.  I’m sorry, little fence:
DSCF8327
And here is a close up of the lovely fence:
DSCF8326


“I kissed a blowfish and I liked it”:
DSCF8343


These may be the two worst faces ever snapped at Spaceship Earth.  Jack’s nose and mouth look bloody and my eyes look freakily vampirish, and also one eye seems to be looking the wrong way:
!cid_image-2


I took a photo of the three kids on this bridge in Italy in Epcot…and as I was taking the next photo (the one pictured below) they all, completely on their own, spit off the bridge and I caught it on film.  Seriously.  I don’t know what spirit moved all three of them to spontaneously spit off the bridge:
DSCF8368
Haha!  I just noticed Dave in the bottom left corner of the photo looking at them like, “WTH?”  He justifiably yelled at them right after this photo.


Here are the cups at the free Coke place in Epcot.  Why did I take this picture?  It is a mystery, my friends.
DSCF8387


“Don’t you stick that tongue out at me, missy!”:
DSCF8510


Here’s the guy who currently opens my jars for me:


No explanation needed (mainly because I don’t have one):
DSCF8589


“Hey Maddie!  Smile!  Maddie!  Hey!  Sheesh, never mind.”:
DSCF8609DSCF8611DSCF8610


Would we get married all over again, if we had the chance?  Only if we can wear these mouse ears, baby:
DSCF8750


I had to do a little laundry while we were there.  Mostly Dave’s things:
DSCF8783


This next one is actually kind of a cool shot…Jack’s 3D glasses popped off just as I snapped the picture (I think he was wearing them upside down or something):
DSCF8901
I think this may be my last Disney post.  That is, if I can raise enough cash to think of some new post ideas. Hint, hint.

6 comments:

Tara said...

You don't know how long I have sat here staring at that pic of Jack's muscles, trying to figure out if that is for real or not?! How old is he? Where did he get those muscles? Have you been sending him to the gym in your place? What is going on???

Jemsmom said...

OMG!!! Dave's shirts made me snort!!! That is so freaking funny! Wowzers the muscles on that kid. Sign him up for a contest! I must say though, you look so delighted at the prospect of marriage with the ears, it brought tears to my eyes. Brilliant post! I would send cash, but I have to buy a house!

stephanie said...

How about bread for blog posts? Or maybe some "crack"? (the breakfast kind that is) You are a funny girl, as always. Maybe you and Jane Doe should do a blog post duet. You start a story and then she has to finish it or vice versa.

Karen said...

My laundry is not near as funny as yours! Maybe I should start writing Chris's name on everything... yep, I'm sure that would help.

Thanks for always making me laugh!

Deb said...

I think Stephanie's idea is great!

Even your "loser" photos are tons of fun. But holy cow, where does that kid get those muscles!??! Gee wiz! And Dave seems to be much more excited about getting married in ears that you do -- why is that? Speaking of Dave -- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA on his Dirty Laundry!

Just wanted to say that your wandering eye has never bothered me.

Crickit said...

Loved your photos! I think sometimes the ones that don't make the cut are the best! The photo of kids spitting off of the bridge is Priceless! :)@