Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Chicken Delish

Maddie doesn’t like to eat most kinds of meat, in fact, she often gags during a meat-heavy supper, she hates it so much.  So when she came home from a friend’s house and told me they had had chicken for supper and that she loved it, I had to get the recipe.

I’ve made it twice now and it’s a hit with everyone!   How often does that happen?  I’ll answer that for you.  Never. 

I hope it’s a hit at your house too.

In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, salt, paprika, garlic powder or Tastefully Simple’s Garlic Garlic, the juice of a lemon, parmesan cheese, and crushed Ritz crackers. 

It’ll look like this.  Kind of yucky:

DSCF8960

Take some chicken breasts or tenders and smoosh them into the mixture.  Just use your hands and press it on there, on both sides, and then place your chicken in a 13x9 dish.  The photo below was actually of the second pan of chicken, I also filled an 8x8 pan with coated tenders since it was such a hit the first time I made it.   I had one tender that went naked:

DSCF8962

Then bake, and they’ll look like this:

DSCF8964

DSCF8970

Very yummy, flavorful, juicy chicken!  Totally delish, I promise!

 

Chicken Delish

1/2 c. butter, melted

1/2 t. garlic powder or Garlic Garlic

1/4 t. salt

1/4 t. paprika

juice of one lemon

2 T Kraft parmesan cheese

1 1/2 c. crushed Ritz crackers

Chicken breasts or tenders

-Melt butter, mix in remaining ingredients, press mixture onto chicken pieces, and place  in sprayed 13x9 dish.

-Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.

Many thanks to Kelsey’s mom, Dana, for this recipe!

2 comments:

Tara said...

OOHH, this looks wonderful! I need to make this. Thanks for the recipe!

Jemsmom said...

That looks yummy!!!