Thursday, July 5, 2012

Percolator

I’ve found a new camera phone app called Percolator.   I’ve been taking way more pictures than usual with my camera phone because
a)  I always have it with me
b)  Using editing apps, the photo quality is often nicer than photos using my regular camera.

This app, called Percolator, is just WAY COOL!  It turns a regular old photo into a work of art!

Regular old Photo of Jack the Flipper:
ben flip
Jack the Flipper as ART:
ben flip art
I’ve been having so much fun playing around with this app.  Here are a few more:
coneflowerdaisy
raspberriesmaddie stars
coneflower2tomatoes2
cowmaddie and herb
I’m not sure there’s any use to this app at all, except for giving me something fun to do on my phone when I’m waiting for swim practice/piano lessons/baseball games/track and swim meets/dentist visits to be over. 

My friend Janet posted a photo on Facebook from her phone that she edited with a Lego app...it makes your photo look like it was built with Legos.  I'm thinking I might have to check into that one next! 

And then I'm going to clean my bathrooms.  Maybe.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Very neat! Maybe I will start to be cool like you and get some of these fancy pants apps for my phone/pictures. I might just get really wild and crazy and join instagram! Watch out!

Mark said...

Me likey!
m.