Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Favorites


Click on this collage to see it blown up, which I urge you to do, even if you don't have (almost) 42 year old eyes that have seen better days.  HA!  Get it?!  SEEN better days! 

These were a few of my favorite family pictures this year. I didn't try to even out the number per child...I just picked the photos I liked the best, some because of the subject's expression, some because I captured a good moment, some...just because.

If I had to pick out my very favorite pictures of the year, it might be a tie between Dave jumping through the waves for obvious reasons (those muscles are all mine, ladies!), Jack holding the heart-shaped pretzel we made on Valentine's Day (which is a really cool picture blown up), and the three kids walking through the Quittie Woods seen from behind.

Smile, kids! It's a new year, and you know mama is going to be in your face with her camera for all of it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Deb said...

I always enjoy your pictures, great talent! I love the one of Maddie with snow balls in hair hair.