Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy (Censored)-ing Mother’s Day.

Imagine my surprise when I took a  closer look at last month’s photos and realized that this sweet child…
2010_0506concertben0031


….was really dissing me big time…

2010_0506concertben0029

Not nice, my little friend.  I endured heartburn, gestational diabetes, umpteen sleepless nights, no Diet Cokes for 9 months, and an epidural-less labor for you (I got one but it only put my legs to sleep…I felt every doggone minute).

It’s not the first time this has happened, either.
Mm-hmmm, that’s right, Christmas Eve with the cousins.  So precious.  I’m surprised someone didn’t find a stocking full of coal the next morning. 

Good thing Santa was busy in Europe at the time.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Can't get no respect!

Wendy said...

Too funny!

Unknown said...

I love it...Hilarious!!