Monday, September 6, 2010

Spy Kid

When Ben was little, he LOVED to dress up.  I believe I wrote about that here and here.  But he’s a very mature 9 year old now.  He can read chapter books and ride a two-wheeler and he’s a Guitar Hero and next week he’ll be shaving.  He wouldn’t even think of dress…

Oh, excuse me. 

2010_0902macro0004

With a good zoom I can sit far away and snap pictures without anyone noticing.

2010_0902macro0003

Rats.  I have been spotted.

2010_0902macro0006

“You aren’t going to put those pictures on Facebook are you, mom?”

2010_0902macro0007

“No, sweetheart, I will definitely not be putting them on Facebook.”

2010_0902macro0008

He’ll forgive me someday, right?

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Too cute! Glad you are keeping your promise and didn't post them on facebook :)

Crickit said...

This is a very cute blog of your son. And you did keep your word... you didn't post the pic's to Facebook. :)

Tiffanee said...

So Cute and pretty creative!! You kept your word. It is not Facebook!!

Deb said...

You may be interested to know that Mason (also 9) has almost the exact same outfit and was wearing it this weekend. Except his goggles are orange and he was drumming on an upside-down 5-gallon bucket to lead the troops. Do you think Ben and Mason are on the same side?

Boys are fun to watch.