Thursday, September 30, 2010

Work Those Whiskers

The other day Herbie mentioned to me that he had been thinking about becoming a guinea pig model for his favorite magazine “Nice Rodents” monthly.  I suggested a photo shoot to get a few headshots for his portfolio, and he was all for it.

I think they turned out rather nice, and if you are looking for a guinea pig model, he is now registered with the Boarbizon Modeling Agency.  Please feel free to contact his agent.  Enjoy this sampling of photos!

Sophisticated:

2010_0929herbie0002

Aloof:

2010_0929herbie0003

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sexy:

2010_0929herbie0005

Inquisitive:

2010_0929herbie0009

Carefree:

2010_0929herbie0011

Melancholy:

2010_0929herbie0019

Romantically Kissable:

2010_0929herbie0012

Herbie the Guinea Pig.  The Handsomest Guinea Pig in Town!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Sweet Cheeks,
Your photo shoot looks fantastic! You are one hot Guinea pig. I just might need to pick you up in my Barbie car!! Miss You!
Ginger

Deb said...

Can I just tell you how much I want to kiss those sweet lips of his...which means you are ONE AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!!!

corners of my life said...

It appears that he follows the photographer's instruction quite well.

Jemsmom said...

Hi there! I just came by from Deb's page and wanted to say "hi" since she thinks we should go into business! I just need to say... I am in love with Herbie!!! Oh my stars could those pictures be any better?????? I have been reading through your post and I am so glad I found you! Your babies are gorgeous and your pictures are awesome!! You have a new follower!