Monday, September 10, 2012

Blocked

My brain is stumped.  Even more than usual.

I’m sorry, I just don’t know what to write!  And worse…I kind of don’t care.  I was busy last week, and a few times I thought, “I should blog.”  But then my mind would wander happily somewhere else, like to the file cabinet in my brain where I keep x-rated copies of Dave’s forearms, and then I never sat down to make myself think. 

And then I worried that Tara’s mother would die without ever reading another blogpost I’d written, and I felt guilty.  But apparently not guilty enough.  I hope you’re still out there, ichi-ban critic!

You see, even though when I went private 5 months ago I warned you that my blog was going to be less entertaining and more about my children, I still agonize (yes, agonize!) when I write too many posts in a row about my family, and I really do try to break up the swimming/lost tooth/cutesy Wolfe stuff with non-family stuff, but now it appears that I may have hit the end of the road with non-family stuff, so I think I’ve sorta kinda mentally put the blog on the back burner.  Blah.

I’ll try to work on it.

DSCF1145

Now excuse me while I go check out that file again.

7 comments:

Tara said...

At first, I was like, "Oh, good! A new post! I need something to take my mind off my crushing sadness and loneliness", and then I read on and realized it is a post about how you are too busy living your full and happy life to blog right now, thankyouverymuch, so you're just not gonna blog, but rather go on with your full and happy life. Meanwhile, I'm home alone now (and forever more) eating cold Chinese food because, well, why not?

Tara said...

Disregard my previous comment, please. I have now heated up the Chinese food, which makes the whole thing seem less pathetic.

ichi-ban critic said...

Finally!! I've been checking your blog a couple of times a day for something new (don't know how long I will be here). Anyway, who says you have to stick to family when writing your blog...although I do enjoy reading about bug boy and Mr. Forearms. ;)

stephanie said...

I'm really ok if you just continue to post these pictures of Mr. Forearms! But could you ask him to take off the shirt. I need to see the big picture!!! Thanks!!

stephanie said...

Recipes would be nice too! I always enjoy those. And book reviews!

Sue Cifuentes said...

How about an entry regarding on blog stalking...I am up for job if you would like...I am on my way out now to go get a guinea pig and a husband with great forearms.

Sue Cifuentes said...

By the way that was my first official comment