Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Squeaksgiving

I am thankful for so many things, but mostly for Herbie, our beloved guinea pig, whose squeaks, nibbles, and cute little furry waddling butt have provided us with hours of pleasure.  Please enjoy this video of Herbie who has learned a new trick:  he can now climb into his cage all by himself!  Big boy!!

I promise you will not be disappointed.


Okay, maybe you are a little disappointed.  But you have to admit his cute little furry waddling butt is adorable!  Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

corners of my life said...

You are right, it was pretty cute!
and . . .
I enjoyed hearing your voice.

Karen said...

Ahhh... Herbie is so cute!

Jen said...

too bad you can't train your kids that easily to stay in their rooms like that, right?

Jemsmom said...

Herbie needs some fries with that shake!!!! Ha!!! He is so cute! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Wendy said...

Be still my heart....
Ginger <3