Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Happy Birthday

…to my favorite eleven year old in the world.

ben smile

                                                        Happy Birthday, Benjamin David Wolfe!

We are at the beach, as we always are on his birthday.  Here’s what he’s been up to so far this week:

DSCF0482-001

DSCF0639

DSCF0740

Tonight he opens presents and we’ll sing Happy Birthday to him over a giant chocolate chip cookie cake (his choice), after enjoying a dinner of steak and sticky rice (also his choice). 

He can barely wait until present time.  He loves presents more than any of the other kids, I think.

I love that smart, stubborn, soft-hearted fella more than words can say.  Happy Birthday to my Honey B.

 

 

 

3 comments:

Deb said...

Happy Birthday Beachboy Ben!

Mark said...

Happy Birthday to your Bouncing "Baby" Boy!
And have fun at the beach too!
I hope he has the best birthday ever!
mark

corners of my life said...

Being at the beach for every birthday sounds good to me.

We too always vacation the first week in August so my son, born August 2, has spent his birthday in many places from the Grand Canyon to sunny Florida and so many places in between.