Thursday, August 16, 2012

Instagram at the Beach

capemay 26

Can you believe the kids watched old Brady Bunch episodes the entire way from Palmyra to Cape May? Oh my nose!!

capemay 21cape may 19

capemay 15cape may 24

capemay 5capemay 20

capemay 9cape may 13

cape may 12cape may 8

cape may 10cape may 2

capemay 18cape may 17

cape may 7capemay 6

capemay 27cape may 3

cape may 1capemay 29

                                                              Drippy forest

cape may28capemay 4

                                                                                                                                                         We brought home 7 loads of sandy laundry.  The end.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets my kids drunk instead of paying for a babysitter.

corners of my life said...

This post just wouldn't be complete without the traditional laundry photo.