Sunday, November 4, 2012

I’m Back---But Not Really

I haven’t been able to blog and it’s been driving me crazy!

Two weeks ago, Maddie and I spent the weekend together at a swim clinic in New Jersey.  She swam and went to lectures with Olympic medalists (really, she did!)  and I hung out with my friend Ellie and the other moms and watched old Mad About You episodes, and went shopping and basically took it easy.  It was awesome!

Then when we got home, I realized I left the cord to my computer on the desk in the hotel room.  Now it’s two weeks later, and I still don’t have it back.  I’ve been waiting impatiently every day for the FedEx man but every day Ralph, Louis, and Demetrius (my Cherry Hill Housekeeping Management Team) let me down.

I have some blogpost ideas in my head.  I took a Fall Photoshoot of Herbie and I have all of our Halloween pictures and October Instagram and I CAN’T USE ANY OF IT! 

Last night Dave suggested I use his computer to update my blog, (and duh, why didn’t I think of that before?) but I can’t include any pictures so mostly you’re just getting this explanation.

And also this bonus photo from 2009 that was on Dave’s computer…

2009_1026pumpkincarving0056

and this one from 2010.

2010_1025pumpkincarving0006

And I hope I’ll be back soon.

2 comments:

Tara said...

At least you have a good excuse. I haven't blogged because I can't think of anything to say. I suppose I could blog about how I finally read Gone Girl and how much I loved it! But that would be a lie, because I HATED IT! Ugh, it was awful. And it made me so mad, that I can't read anything else right now. I need a cool-down period. Oh, and some french fries. . . I just realized I need some french fries.

stephanie said...

I was beginning to wonder if you had moved on to bigger and better things? I'm glad you're sort of back!

She hated Gone Girl???? WHAT?