Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Card Fail

Here they are…

This is maybe one of my favorites of the year.  I didn’t say “Be silly” or anything, yet Jack’s got his hand up the troll’s nose, Ben’s giving a hearty thumbs up, and Maddie is…doing a Norwegian rain dance?  Whatevs, I love it, but not on a Christmas card.

DSCF8354

Fist bump, eyes closed, grimace face:

DSCF8509

Dirty lens + Bad Acting = No Christmas Card:

DSCF8802

Open your eyes and look at the camera, people!

DSCF8998

“Merry Christmas and a Slightly Blurry New Year from the Bat Cave!”:

DSCF0349

Got wind??

DSCF0602

Choking one’s brothers always adds a little personality to the picture:

DSCF0888

Well.  The Hulk doesn’t actually scream “blessed holiday season”, does he?

DSCF1047

Santa is boring. Can we go home now?

DSCF1624

Luckily, I did get two pictures I really liked at the beach, though I’m not publishing them now, too bad for you.  Stick around ‘til Christmas Eve, or look back at my beach pictures in August and see if you can find them. 

Or maybe I’ll just go with that first picture, which I think is totally hilarious and shows the true personality of each of my nutty children!

P.S.  I got a job!  More on that later!

3 comments:

Deb said...

It's my favorite post of the year!

Hahaha Jack with the nose picking! Wondering if that was in intentional pick or an attempt to balance on the top of a troll's toe ... I'm guessing intentional pick.

And can I sadly say that ALL of our pictures from Disney look just like that ... blurry. We used Mason's camera is it was the only small one we have, and it was covered in I don't even know what. Which of course I didn't realize until we got home and downloaded the pictures to the computer. It broke my heart that all of our first- ever Disney pictures look like this.

Maddie looks 5 years older in the Bat Cave ... must be the bat venom.

Thank you for my Christmas Joy Post!

Tara said...

I decided not to send Christmas cards this year, which is a very Bah-Humbug kind of attitude. And yet, I have spared myself the frustration that comes with our annual Christmas Card photo shoot that always takes place in early December. You're smart, taking potential pics throughout the year. And then we get to see the out-takes; even smarter! Obviously somebody else has realized how smart you are, which is why you have a new job! Congrats, and let's hear all about it!

Crickit said...

These are Hilarious! I look forward each year to your Christmas Card posts! :)