Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kiss Me, Baby!

When Dave travels, we usually communicate by Skype.

2009_0526May090001_thumb[8][1]

We see him on the big computer screen and us down in the corner.  He sees the reverse. You can see he is smiling for the camera, because I am taking our picture.

Whenever we open up Skype, we also open up the CyberLink YouCam, which we use to make our pictures all fahncy.  Like, we can make snow fall down the screen, or we can put a beautiful frame of roses around our faces, or…

C__Users_Beth_Documents_Youcam_Snapshot_20090922

C__Users_Beth_Documents_Youcam_Snapshot_20091020

C__Users_Beth_Documents_Youcam_Snapshot_20110202_10

C__Users_Beth_Documents_Youcam_Snapshot_20110226_2

Video call snapshot 18

(I like to say, “Kiss me, baby!” to Dave over and over.  Jack loves when I say that to him looking like a sideshow freak.)

C__Users_Beth_Documents_Youcam_Snapshot_20090922_2

Oh, my gosh.  Poor Dave.  I’m sure he misses us enough that he is also enjoying the show, but sometimes we forget he’s the reason we’re Skyping.

2 comments:

Crickit said...

Skype is a wonderful thing.. I hear! Looks like you guys have a great time with it! Love technology!

stephanie said...

Oh my word, this just cracked me up!!! WOW, those are some awesome pictures!! You need to make that one your facebook profile picture!