Monday, February 7, 2011

Reminder

2011_0127wikkisticks0007

2011_0127wikkisticks0001

Valentine’s Day is one week away! 

 

I’ve been scouring the internet for a good present for Dave, and I think I finally have it narrowed down.  I hope you’ll check out my list and consider one of these items for your own special someone! 

1.  How about  hooking a rug with your sweetie?  These very special rugs say “I’m becoming a hooker with hopes that this tacky rug will make up for my own dilapidated and second rate body.  Love you, babe.”

2.  Sometimes you just can’t get enough time with your sweetie.  You’ve gone to the movies, shared a milkshake, strolled through the park, gotten the mail out of the mailbox together, and cuddled together on the sofa while watching reruns of “The Office”.  But then the inevitable happens and you both need to pee at the same time.  How sad that you need to wave goodbye to your honey and head to separate bathrooms to do your thing.  But no more!

3.  Of course, there are times when you really just want to roll over and go to sleep and she wants to cuddle but you have to get up early for that dang meeting while all she’s doing is getting up with the baby all night, she just has no idea how stressed out you are, all you ask is for a little lovin’ to help you fall asleep, but NOOOO.  You’ve got to do the cuddle thing for her, and you know, it’s really starting to eat you up!  Well, this gift is for both of you!

4.  You know how he loves the ocean?  It’s so romantic!  Walking hand in hand in the sand, kicking at the waves, collecting shells together, making out on a beach blanket!  Or, you can just give this to him! 

5.  Seriously?  Nothing can beat this for Valentine’s Day.  So useful, witty, sexy, and perfect for long car rides or for wearing to your spin class. 

The list is not long, but I think you’ll agree the choices truly have the potential to initiate divorce proceedings absolutely thrill the love of your life!

Only seven more shopping days until Valentine’s Day, people! 

4 comments:

stephanie said...

OMG, Beth you are genius! I actually might order the boxers! I just requested a catalog from them, as soon as I saw the poo soap I knew I had to see more from this amazing specialty store!! I don't know what to say about the toilet, I can't even imagine using that. I can't even go when someone is on the same floor of the house as the bathroom I'm in! (I have issues!!)

Deb said...

I'll take on TDL-1000A, please.

Jen said...

You are hilarious

Crickit said...

This is awesome! Thanks for a great laugh this morning! Cute blog post!