Monday, April 4, 2011

Mad-Happy-Sad-Happy

Last year, Jack wanted his hair to be longer, and since I allow my kids to choose their hairstyles (within reason), we let it grow.  It was very cute!
2010_0813obx70074
Eventually I gave him a pretty bad haircut and he decided it was time to go shorter.  But when the day came to go to the barber, he started to chicken out.
2011_0401house4sale00822011_0401house4sale00862011_0401house4sale0087
He chickened out BIG TIME.  But I made him go, partly because he has been talking about short hair for awhile and partly because  my haircut was really, really bad and needed some professional intervention.  photo
And then he got to pick out his lollipop and he was one happy boy!
photo 2
He loves his new haircut.  I think he especially loves all the attention he has gotten for being super-duper handsome. 

Then today he went to a friend’s house to play, and threw up about 5 minutes before I came back to pick him up.  So he is sick and sad again.  Of course, I let him play Angry Birds on my phone and that made him a little happier.
2011_0405Kchoir0017
Green throw-up bowl at the ready…
2011_0405Kchoir0027
Taking a picture of him…
2011_0405Kchoir0025
…taking a picture of me.
photo 3
Thunderstorms are headed our way tonight.  I’m thinking another sad may be just around the corner.

1 comment:

Jemsmom said...

Awww.. poor guy! Throw up is never fun! We have a small waste basket that I line with about 15 Walmart bags. When Jemma throws up, she hits the bucket, I tie up the throw up and gag all the way to the garbage. I don't do throw up... Hope he feels better soon!

I love his new hair cut! I think it makes him look more like a little boy again! He is so cute!