Friday, April 1, 2011

Unfortunately…

You know how sometimes you agree to do something you never thought you’d even remotely consider doing?  Well, Dave started a new job back in January, and things have been going well.  So well, in fact that they offered him a promotion of sorts, which is all very well and good, except that the new job involves moving. 

To Michigan.

2011_0401house4sale0098-1

If you’re interested, leave a comment…I didn’t want my phone number on the blog.

We’ve been talking and talking and thinking and talking some more, and honestly, in this economy, we felt we just couldn’t say no to the perfect opportunity dropped in our laps.

Not everyone is happy.

2011_0401house4sale0082

Which just breaks my heart.  But they will adjust.

I’ll keep you updated.  And if you know anyone who’s looking for a house, let me know.

5 comments:

Deb said...

No WAY! NO way! Wow, what big ball of excitment!!

Jemsmom said...

Dude... I just left Michigan! We could have hung out. Just be prepared. The housing market will be great for you there, but it is awful for the poor saps selling. We lost a ton of money on our house. With that said, I loved living in Michigan! The summers and falls there are the best!!!! Best of luck and keep us posted!

Wendy said...

Okay, is this an April Fools joke? I am thinking the answer is yes!!

stephanie said...

THIS BETTER BE A JOKE! WHAT?????????NOOOOOOOOOOO!

corners of my life said...

So is this one out of three unhappy?? How about the other two? Congratulations - I look forward to following your move through your blog.