Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

On Friday, Ben’s teacher showed the class a website where they could choose a card design, write a message, and email it to a loved one. The class was told to write a message to the recipient. 

Sometimes your children send a message to you from their hearts, and you become filled with the joy of Christmas.

photo

This is not one of those messages.

Because sometimes, instead of a heartwarming sentiment, they remind you how much they hate gnocchi (m’nyucky) and plan on never eating it again, ever, though I’m sure he typed it with love in his heart for his dear mama.  He really is scarred over the few times I’ve made gnocchi for supper.  He is a picky eater, and complains at many meals, but gnocchi brings him literally to tears. 

I thought I’d end with a (blurry) photo of my Christmas card, since so many of you helped me make a decision

DSCF7805-1

I hope you are having a Merry, Gnocchi-Free Christmas, wherever you are!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I'm with Ben on this one: gnocchi is gnucky!

Your Christmas card turned out great!