Monday, May 7, 2012

Contest!

Yesterday was a busy day.  We held an ice cream cookie sandwich sale for Maddie’s Relay for Life Team-- Paws For a Cause, and of course I took pictures!  Unfortunately, I used my phone, so I need to email each photo individually to myself and then copy and paste them to a photo file and I really just don’t feel like doing that right this minute.  I am all tuckered out from smiling and making small talk with all of our friends and neighbors.  Being friendly takes a lot out of me, you know?  I’ll write that one later this week.  Instead, I’ll make this a post about Dave (since it involves photos from my camera that are already downloaded.)    <pumping arm like Napolean>  Yessss!

Dave has been a busy bee.  Actually Dave is always a busy bee.  He’s not one to sit on the sofa playing xBox, and trust me that’s  a good thing.  My HoneyDo list currently has 3 things on it, and recently he’s been working steadily on two of them so it’ll soon be down to one.  The bad side of having an energetic, non-slacker husband is that he totally makes me look bad.  I think my energy/job list would look like any normal person’s, particularly on the weekends when sometimes I just want to sit around with a drink in my hand and order the children around, but next to him I pretty much look like a nose picking deadbeat loaf-errific goof-off.

IMG_0138

Dave and Me on our yacht.  I am this close totally relaxed, and Dave is mentally stripping the gutters back home.

So… the contest!

I’m going to show you two pictures.  If you can guess what two jobs Dave has been working on you will win your choice of the following (may only choose one):

a)  my hearty congratulations

b)  being entertained by my children for the weekend (I would pick this one if I were you!)

c)  a lifetime supply of guinea pig poop

d)  a slightly stale cookie ice cream sandwich

I know it will be hard to choose just one of those prizes.  I’m sorry.  On the bright side, if we have multiple winners, I will not pull names out of a hat…any and all winners have the possibility of hosting my children for the weekend, etc.!

Photo #1:

DSCF9236

Photo #2:

DSCF9237

Please make your guesses in the comment section, and be as specific as you can.   I think my blog is now up to about 25 readers, but I think that makes for some pretty darn good odds that I will get rid of my kids for a weekend you can win! Good luck!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Hmmm. . .can we guess wrong on purpose, so as not to win?? No? OK, I think he is #1 replacing your baseboard and #2 building you raised bed gardens. That is my final answer. By the way, do you ever see Beyonce and Jay Z when you are out on your yacht?

Beth said...

Geez, okay. FINE!
So we don't own a yacht. we do own a play mobile boat if that counts for anything.
Thank you for playing Jane doe!

stephanie said...

You look fab in the picture on the yacht, btw!! Nice bra!! mwahhh....anywho

Raised garden bed for sure and he is caulking your baseboard probably because you had to replace it because the damn guinea pig peed all over it and you couldn't get rid of the smell!

How'd I do?

stephanie said...

Now that I look at these pictures again. You have him posing just so you can get a forearm shot!!! Sneaky Mrs. Wolfe!!!