Thursday, May 10, 2012

Swing It, Baby!

I know I said I’d tell you about the ice cream cookie sandwich sale today, but I changed my mind.  The post ended up being kind of boring, so I’m putting that on the back burner until I don’t have anything to write about. 

Instead, I want to tell you about another phone camera app I found.  Although my heart still belongs to Instagram, Camera + is turning out to be pretty cool.  Unlike Instagram, which is free, it cost me a buck or two, but it was way worth it.  Check out these photos I took with my phone of Jack on the swing:

swing3

swing1

swing4

swing5

And my favorite:

swing6

And then there’s Ben:

swing9

swing8

And both:

swing7

It’s a cool app, and definitely worth it if you take a lot of phone pics.  And I do…believe it or not, there are 1, 747 photos on my Camera Roll!

**I’m sorry to say, we had no winners in the Contest I ran on Monday!  Stephanie and Jane Doe both got one correct answer-- that Dave was building me a raised garden bed, but both were wrong on their other guess.  Also?  Stephanie?  Herbie does not pee on the baseboards.  Hmph.

I hope both projects will be completely complete by next week, and I’ll reveal the correct answer then!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I don't have instagram because I am not hip and cool like you. I wish I was hip and cool though, and am wondering if I will become h&c just by getting instagram? Or maybe this new photo app. Oh, and I am getting impatient waiting around to find out what Dave and his forearms were doing to the baseboard, so I would like to politely demand you unveil that project first.