Monday, January 10, 2011

Random Lists

Top Five Cat Names

1.  Mr. SnoozyWhiskers

2.  Ernest

3.  Growly McSniff

4.  Proud Meowy

5.  Karen

Top Five Excuses Kids Use to Explain Why They Were Picking Their Noses

1.  I was just scratching.

2.  There’s a penny up there and I was getting it back out.

3.  But I like to eat boogers.

4.  There’s a Peanut M&M up there and I was getting it back out.

5.  I was checking to see if I could reach my brain.

Top Five Kitchen Utensils

1.  Slotted Spoon

2.  Can Opener

3.  Spatula

4.  Fork

5.  That thing you use to cut cheese and vegetables all cute and wavy.

Six Things Always Found on My Floors

1.  Matchbox Cars

2.  Army Guys

3.  Legos

4.  Nerf Darts

5. Crumbs

6.  Did I mention Legos??

Things That Are Disgusting

1.  Liver (the kind you eat, but probably also the one inside of you)

2.  Scrapple

3.  Finding your five year old has vomited at some time during the night after eating too much food at the July 4th picnic, but was so tired he slept through it all and woke up stinking and covered in dried puke, surrounded by several vomit-y stuffed animals, a vomit-soaked pillow, and a comforter that still bears the Doritos/watermelon/popsicle/cheese cube/broccoli salad/deviled egg /brownie remains. 

4.  Blue fuzz covered leftovers

5.  Seriously?  Nothing can top #3.

Top Five Names I would Give Any Further Children I’m Not Going to Have

1.  Louisa

2.  Annalisa

3.  Ethan

4.  Rebecca

5.  Growly McSniff

Top Five Things You Can Use For a Snowman’s Nose

1.  Carrot---duh.

2.  Mozzarella Cheese Stick

3.  Scrapple

4.  A Big Wad of Silly Bandz

5.  Those Cool Carrot-Shaped Vibrating Massagers I Often See Advertised in Catalogs.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Well, I was going to comment on Karen as a cat name (how very flattering), but then I read #5 on the snowman nose list and forget everything else. Hillaaaaarious!!!!

Jemsmom said...

You lost me with disgusting number 3! The hubs would have been working on that one! Yuck!!!

corners of my life said...

Which Growly McSniff will come first, cat or imaginary child?

Tiffanee said...

Love it. Thanks for a good laugh. The vomit in the bed would of done me in...

Wendy said...

After reading the comments I had to go up and look at the cat names again, to see "Karen". It would be an adorable cat for sure! Going to have to remember the mozz cheese idea for the snowman's nose!