Wednesday, June 29, 2011

“B” is Also For Bubbles

On my Summer From A-Z Checklist, I listed B for Bowling.  And we will do that, even though no one around here is really all that crazy about bowling.

DSCF4272

But, you know, they get one free game a week, and it’s something to do, something to fill these lovely, laid back, lazy summer days, and darnit, I needed a B!

DSCF4242

Of course, then we pull out the bubble stuff and have a really fun time with it, and I have one of those “I coulda had a V-8!” moments.  (Now picture me hitting my head and looking regretful.)

DSCF4291

DSCF4235

DSCF4304

DSCF4303DSCF4279DSCF4245

DSCF4260

B is also for Bubbles.  How could I have forgotten bubbles? 

DSCF4313

Do we still have to go bowling??

DSCF4305

P.S.  You may have noticed this is not a sequel with photos of our recent trip.  I also removed my last blogpost and will be publishing it and the sequel at a later time.  Thankyouverymuch.

4 comments:

Tara said...

You know what else starts with B? Buffet, as in Chinese buffet, as in I'm gonna go to one in honor of your ABC Summer List!Yeah me!

Jemsmom said...

I have to go back and find this ABC list! How fun!!! I think you should still go bowling though! Bowling can be fun!!! You should all go do the moonlight bowl where you bowl in the dark but with black light things all glowing! It is pretty cool!

Jen said...

Great pictures! You're such a fun mom!

corners of my life said...

Wow - the colors in those bubbles are wild. My vote is to keep bowling on the list.