Saturday, December 4, 2010

Proud to Be a (Tacky) American

Are you proud to be an American?

Are you having trouble finding that perfect gift for that special person in your life… maybe your  pastor, plumber, exterminator, or maybe even for your spouse (what a great way to say “I love you, honey.”)?

Do your tastes run on the tacky, unbelievably inappropriate side?

Then do I have the gift for you!

(Seriously, please click on the link above…I am not making any money when you click as I don’t have a money making blog, but I saw this commercial this morning and nearly peed my pants laughing).

Before you click, you may want to run to the bathroom and empty your bladder.  I’m just sayin’.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Beth,
I am glad you gave the warning to use the Bathroom first! Oh my, this is good! Have a great day!
Wendy

Jemsmom said...

For the love of Christmas!!! I have to say that I actually saw a couple buy the Chia Obama when I was home for Thanksgiving! They were buying it for someone in their family! I pray it was a gag gift!!!

corners of my life said...

The first time I saw this I was watching Saturday Night Live and was sure it was one of their skits.

Unknown said...

This is hilarious. I think I should buy it for all of my exchange students - what do you think?